You two display the kind of attitude and grit and definitely tenacity that heroes are made of.  With your individual uniqueness that has become your coat of arms that we recognize you by are like  banners raised high for others to consider as strength and courage in the face of adversity.

So whether the occasion be a joyful birthday note or a prayer for strength and our Lord's peace I salute each one of you for being great examples to us all.

This isn't meant to trivialize the life of any of us suffering at the hand of adversity or affliction.  But Murray and Deborah are truly people of inspiration.

Tom