From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: RayilynLee
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:08:46 EDT
Subject: guidelines
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_8a.1d57f13a.2a9852be_boundary

Dear John,

If my PET scans at UCLA show I do not have Parkinson's I will find another
forum.

I'm truly sorry if I have broken the rules, but I think correct diagnosis is
Square One and finding out there are and have been PET scans such as the
F-DOPA  and FDG-DOPA that shed some "light" on amount of dopamine in my brain
 will help me when and if I have to make an important treatment decision
since altho I have been diagnosed by 4 neuros with "idiopathic PD'" the PD
meds don't help me.  Deborah Serzer had unnecessary DBS because of
misdiagnosis.  Can you tell me why there is such silence re these scans?

I do appreciate your providing this forum - I would never have known about
these scans without it.

Thanks, [log in to unmask]

--part2_8a.1d57f13a.2a9852be_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear John,
<BR>
<BR>If my PET scans at UCLA show I do not have Parkinson's I will find another forum.
<BR>
<BR>I'm truly sorry if I have broken the rules, but I think correct diagnosis is Square One and finding out there are and have been PET scans such as the F-DOPA &nbsp;and FDG-DOPA that shed some "light" on amount of dopamine in my brain &nbsp;will help me when and if I have to make an important treatment decision since altho I have been diagnosed by 4 neuros with "idiopathic PD'" the PD meds don't help me. &nbsp;Deborah Serzer had unnecessary DBS because of misdiagnosis. &nbsp;Can you tell me why there is such silence re these scans?
<BR>
<BR>I do appreciate your providing this forum - I would never have known about these scans without it.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks, [log in to unmask]</FONT></HTML>

--part2_8a.1d57f13a.2a9852be_boundary--