Dear John,

till now I was able to stop my gob. Till now, I was able not to comment your
cool, convincing, convicting, correct, but  even, controvertible
correspondence regarding Deborah and her "saga".
The last Saga I've met was the Forsythe on the TV. THAT was TV-series. THIS
is life itself. The life of a Friend. A suffering, frightened, betrayed
friend.

Accordingly, there is a new New Deal for the Listmembers  to remain
Listmembers? An absolutely certain and correct diagnosis? If so, I am afraid
there will be nobody on the List. It is well known that the truth whether
you or me or anyone of us really had PD can be "earned"  ONLY  POST MORTEM

I am not yet  intending to get this testimony...

You know well that all of us need this strong, belonging and loving "gang".
WE help each other to fight against an unknown, unwaited, unwanted and
uncertain  common disease. You - being a living Encyclopedia, thanks God -
know the best that how many side effects, how many side "diseases", how many
pain and tears come with us on our long way till the END.

BUT before the end is coming  - we learn alot, are getting and giving info
much,  strengthen ourselves in our belief  that we STILL are feeling,
moving, loving, laughing, understanding and useful members of the world. A
world which is still not enough brave to accept people who are different  a
bit.  We are much more brave: we accept this world.  We walk in this world
with U-STEPS, with shaking heads and cramping limbs,  gasping for air, but
we proudly stand up if we had fallen flat... we won't give it up ever

 Are you a member of this brave and right stuff, aren't you....????
Come with us further on this way, John, with ALL OF US, please.

Love,

Olga

"But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peacable, gentle, and
easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits..."