All of this banter about Chiari is entertaining and enlightning but it is off the topic of living with and being about Parkinson's.

I am sure it is distressing to be unsure about your diagnosis but this forum is governed by the Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

Appeals for funds no matter how urgent and worthwhile are beyound the scope of our Guidelines.

We have shown our kindness and concern daily since our inception about 9 years ago. I am sure those without Parkinson's but who have something else will find a forum somewhere where they can find support. If any list members wish to keep up with the current saga can do so by email rather than by posting to Parkinsn.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn