I just signed up on the list, and I have not ever been on a list like this
before,
so ..
My name is Jeff, and my father died from Parkinson's on February 2nd, 2001.
He was a great father and fine physician, Dr Walter Bayard.  Seeing the
various stages of
Parkinsons and how they effected my Dad gave me a mission.
I now raise funds to donate to research to find the cure (but I will never
solicite the list).
So, the reason I joined the list was to become more informed of the
Parkinson's community, research, and all the many facets that go with it.
This will help me
make informed decisions in the futre.  I
am a husband and father of two wonderful children, and work tirelessly to
give back to society out of the many blessings I have received. I also hope
I can contribute in some small way to the list.
Jeff Bayard