Kathleen,
Well said!  I wanted to reply to John C.'s e-mail, but I didn't know how to
articulate what I felt.  You've done it for all of us.  I've wondered many
times if my Mom's diagnosis was correct simply because her symptoms didn't
match anyone else's.  When Deborah thought she had PD, her info and insights
were welcome, but now they're not?  Thanks for speaking up.
I also agree with everyone else who replied--there is no way anyone could
characterize the discussions about Deborah's situation as banter or
entertainment.
Eleanor