There are many questions that I have asked in the
past that have went unanswered.......I have assumed that the reason was that
since I have had
PD for 25 years there are just not many of us around. maybe if any of you are
20+ YEARS intno
PD will identify youselves I can direct  my questions to you instead of the
younger patients
whom I pray every day will be able to take advantage of the cure to
parkinsons disease
when it comes soon and I do believe it is coming
soon!

carol gray