Rayilyn - I wanted to reply to John C's message myself, but since I just
got off review, I didn't want to go back on.  But I believe like
Kathleen, that a dx of PD is bad enough, but then discover after seveval
months of H--, discover that it isn't PD after all, it is Chiari.  Since
the symptoms are so similar, it is important for everyone who has, or who
is invoved with PD, know the symptoms.  Please don't let her quit
posting.  There are too many of us interested in what she has to say,
plus the fact that many of us are praying for her and Robert.  I won't
say anything negative about our great leader, but I will say that all of
us make mistakes sometimes.  Best wishes, Jo Ann