From: "patandpaula" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 10:49 PM
Subject: Re: Deborah and John C.

Pat, i dont understand what is going on either, but I am only on this list
because my mother has PD and this seemed the best source of information for
me to go with.  From all the info that Deborah gave, I am now trying to get
my mother the PET Scan because I am still not absolutely certain of her
diagnosis, and I am not sure the doctors are that convinced either, so her
postings really gave me another avenue to pursue and I am thankful for that.
I personally thought the posting by John showed little empathy and I was
surprised.   paula