Raj,

I take 500 mg of oral glutathione a day +  PS-Neuro and most of the same
supplements you do, with exception of spinach and Synoid????  Rob put me onto
milk thistle which I suspect with the NADH may have helped my cholesterol,
I"ve stopped taking Lopid even tho it is not a statin.

Can't say if all this is helping, just hope it is not doing any harm.  I
guess we have  to chose our poison when the meds don't work.

Thanks for asking how I'm doing.  I"m still keeping on.  Rayilyn