From: "patandpaula" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: Deborah and John C.

Pat, that makes sense to me.  I am new to the list and dont know John C. so
all i can go by are his words and those words, on that particular day, kind
of shocked me. I just hope Deborah isnt too hurt by all this, sounds like
she had been through a tough time and needs all the help she can get.
paula