Does anybody have any info on the experimental use of kinase inhibitors to
slow PD?   There is a clinical trial for new PDers and I may enlist.  I
looked in PubMed but all of the relevant articles are way over my head.
This class of drugs seems to revolve around the research on apoptosis(?)
which seems to be a key line of research in the battle against cancer.  Any
signs would be appreciated.

PS  Raj   I did figure out how to access ALL med journals on pubmed; thanks
for your tips.