Hi,

Just joined the list a few days ago and want to introduce myself. I was
diagnosed with PD a couple of years ago (58 Yrs Old) and am just now
really starting to feel the affects, with aggravated tremors and
stiffening of the joints. Even with the spiritual training and faith
(Minister of religious Science) I m finding it a challenge to keep up
the spirits.

My question is, has anyone tried or are you trying food intake such as
Fava Beans for a source of Levodopa (?), I will search the archives as
well.

TYIA

Rev John J "JJ" Macuga III