Hello - and thanks!

To KF Etzold, John Cottingham and ronakyo for info re TMS and Dr Judit Málly. You are obviously better updated about these things than we seem to be in this country. I learned about TMS by a notice in the Norwegian Medical Journal, signed by a director (now retired) of one of Oslo's main hospitals, who claimed he had been treated by Dr Málly for «symptoms of Parkinson», apparently with success. He furthermore reported that during his stay at the clinic, 9 PWPs had been treated by Dr Málly and they could all after a week's treatment «handle their coffee cups without spilling, button their shirts, and the men could shave themselves». Being a well-known person in medical circles in Scandinavia, although not a medical man himself, his words carry a certain weight, so no sooner had I read his notice than I tried to contact him, only to be told that he was hospitalised after a severe fall and not to be disturbed. Needless to say, I am now looking eagerly forward to hearing more about his experience as soon as he is out of hospital and confronted with information supplied by you. Also, I guess that the Medical Journal will, in turn, be interested. I shall keep you informed.

All the best (and thanks again) from

Herbert :-)