Dear Jan Bell.....

"Should asthma sufferers figure out a way to stop their
medication because it is lets them continue one of the most ingrained habits
of all, breathing?"

I suffer from asthma...and I did figure out a way to stop taking my asthma medication up to a point. Simply because I noticed an increased tolerance to the asthma medication. If I didn't stop, by now I'd be taking a ton of those asthmas tablets and still would have difficulty breathing.

Instead I have learned to anticipate my asthma and do something to prevent the attack.

In the same light...drugs and medicines are chemicals you put into your body and one has to limit or stop the intake sooner or later, unless it turns inot acid eating you up from the inside!

I don't know why some people think injecting some chemical is the only solution to being well. After all there are other factors to consider.

"Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, of which Paxil is one, helps people optimize their thoughts and energy instead of using an inordinate amount working around their malfunctioning synapses."

Sounds just like yoga...huh?

My mother's PD is getting worse, that she can hardly get out of bed. Sometimes she is depressed and is afraid of dying, but she still believes depression is just a reflection of one's state of mind. And she will not take any medicines or drugs or chemicals into her body to make it think it is not depressed.