I'd prefer the Hockley site (yes, fellow Casller,  I am  hoping to
come back to Inkshed this coming year after long absence..) mainly
because I find the very luxurious places less relaxing. Also they
risk excluding Inkshedders who are not paid what they deserve to be
paid... so that's my vote
best to all
Ann Beer
--
Dr. Ann Beer
Editor, McGill Journal of Education

Associate Professor
Department of Integrated Studies in Education
Faculty of Education
McGill University
3700 McTavish
Montreal