Me too, Susan . . .

> I'd like to hear from some graduate students/underemployed before
> I decided that $75 plus a difference in ground transportation
> costs was negligible.

But here's another consideration.  Everybody knows that I tend
to lean toward spartan when it comes to accomodations and
location (remember Bambi in the jug?) . . . but it _is_ true
that part of the wonderful intimacy of Inkshed comes because
we're all thrown in whatever context we're in together.  I was
struck by M-L's remark about how White Oaks "may be too fancy
and even distracting for the likes of us" . . . I was in the
Niagara-on-the-Lake area a couple of weeks ago, and _I_ sure
find the wineries distracting, not to mention the Shaw festival.
 I think I'd as soon be up at Hockey-in-the-Hole and then make a
trip down to the banana belt afterward and keep my lives
separate . . .

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/