If there is this much interest on the CASLL list alone, perhaps I should
see if something can be arranged, unless the New School works out.  Perhaps
between SFU & UBC, which would give us a pretty good core faculty.  Let me
know whether I should  talk with our grad chair,  distance ed person, and
the folks at UBC.  (Obviously this would take a year, or more likely two to
get up and running.)

Rick