Hi rick...yes, the package includes all meals, room, us renting the
conference space, etc. BUT not ground transportation.  that would have
to be in the conference fees.  Margaret has the prices that were paid in
PEI and she can weigh in with how this conference will cost vis a vis
the last one.  Ground transportation costs so far haven't been decided,
but be assured we will try for the cheapest alternative.

specific questions: over-all the difference between the 2 spaces is $60
(plus a little more tax on WhiteOaks given it costs more to begin with).
 Transportation around toronto is never easy to predict, but May is not
high season in Niagara area, so unless there is construction (*always* a
possibility) it shouldn't take more than 1/12 to 2 hours.  Hockey (yes,
they should change their name after the latest emails) Valley is about 1
1/2 maybe a bit less from airport. Does this help??
mary-louise