Hello all.  I'm with Jamie and Linda and others who have expressed an
interest in such a programme.  I'll be watching with great interest this
thread of emails as I, too, search for such an opportunity.  Are there
any administrators listening?

gloria

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/24/02 10:30 AM >>>
Hi Gang:

If any institution were to offer such a program, we would probably
have enough interested parties on this list alone to make it
worthwhile. I am also very interested.
Linda

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/