From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Distance PhD - English / Rhetoric - suggestions sought

If there is this much interest on the CASLL list alone, perhaps I should
see if something can be arranged, unless the New School works out.
Perhaps
between SFU & UBC, which would give us a pretty good core faculty.  Let
me
know whether I should  talk with our grad chair,  distance ed person,
and
the folks at UBC.  (Obviously this would take a year, or more likely two
get up and running.)

Rick

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/