Coming from Ottawa, either site is close enough for me to drive.  So the
transportation in this case is negligible to me, one of the *starving*
graduate student.

Perhaps we should hear from other students flying from the West.

-------------
Tosh Tachino
B.A. Honors

Everything in language, every phone, morph, lexeme, and phrase was an
outcrop of some subtle (and not too subtle) and hitherto concealed vein of
knowledge, opportunity, that had compelled people's emotions and engaged
their minds in the minutest detail....  There must be bands of enthusiasts
for every aspects of language.  There was no one here but us fanatics:
phonetic junkies, morphology zealots, semantic aficionados, hard-core
syntacticians