0100,0100,0100The newly established agreement between the Brepols-published journal European Medieval Drama and the Societe Internationale pour l'Etude du Theatre Medieval (SITM) is now up and running. The first volume to appear under this new agreement is volume 7 (2003). As General Editor, I am now inviting colleagues to submit articles (in English or in French) on any aspect of medieval drama, for publication in volumes 7 and after. I will be pleased to enter into correspondence with anyone about the possibility of submissions. Articles should be sent to me in both paper and disk form, preferably in Word and RTF formats, using the MHRA style sheet (a copy of a digest of which is available on request). Graham Runnalls Professor Graham A. Runnalls, General Editor, European Medieval Drama. 85A Colinton Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5DF, G.B. Tel: 00 44 (0) 131 337 1737 Email: [log in to unmask]