Hi Bruce,

I have similar experiences with flu and I want to add another remarkable
fact. I had from my 4th till my 38th astmatic bronchitis (that's how they
called that in Holland). I used quite a bit medication for it and I had
still days that I couldn't do much. After my 38th I haven;t used any
medication for bronchitis anymore. Guess when I started with PD?
Correct ! On my 38 th ! (That was 14 years ago)

I always tell people there is only room for 1 disease in my body. I wait
for a chance to kick that out !!

Kees Paap