George,

I have had my handicapped plate and hang tag for 2 years now.  Lost the hang
tag once and had to go and get it replaced.  I also reapplied for my drivers
license in April... was scared to death... it had expired in January.... no
problem... new hang tag... new license... AND I haven't been capable of
driving since last November.  It just made me feel better to have the
license.

Hugs and Warm Fuzzies,
Deborah aka Tenacity