Hi Bruce,
My Dad who got PD at the age of 52, always boasted that he had never fallen
sick for even a day. He never got flu, no cold, nothing. Infact just when he
and Mom made it out of their 40's, he laughed and told her that 40's being
the decade most illnesses start, they were lucky to have survived it! Mom
used to infact get lots of headaches but dad would tell everyone that he
never gets headaches, he gives headaches to others!!
So in that sense I cant say that I share in the "phenomenon."

Take care
Lavanya