From: Jeff Bayard <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 02, 2002 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: A phenomenon, or just me?

I sincerely believe that proper exercise, a good diet (cut down on processed
foods), and taking the best
nutritional supplements, fortify the body against things like disease and
the common cold.
Since I changed my habits after Dad died, I have not had a cold or sinus
infection .
An example of what I mean is this:
Ask any cardiologist if they take Vitamin E, and they will all say "YES".
(and they will also know which Vitamin E is better to take, as one
emulsifies in water, while others do not and since our bodies are made of a
large percentage of water, which one is BEST?)
So, get informed and take action.
I have heard it said that 33% is genetic (and I think that is too  HIGH a
value),
33% is what you ingest, and 33% is exercise.
Some folks say that the leading causes of death are things like heart
disease, storke and the like....but that is a LIE,
the leading causes of death come from  the consequences of our own actions.
Heart disease comes from eating bad, (rare exceptions of course--sometimes a
defect will do it)
being lazy (not exercising), smoking (thats just plain ignorance---I SMOKED
FOR 20 YEARS, finally quit! that was the toughest thing I ever forced myself
to do....)
Hope I didnt step on any body's toes.
Jeff Bayard
Help Find the Cure!