From: Meg Duggan [log in to unmask]
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 17:41:24 EDT
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Attn smokers/Mario

I wonder if heavy smoking could mask the onset of symptoms at the very early
stages? I know someone who developed symptoms after she quit a heavy habit,
but I never gave any thought to a link.  I remember her mentioning that she
had "shakes" she couldn't get rid of after she quit, this later turned out
be PD.  Just wondering if she had the tremor under the smoking and it became
more pronounced with the quitting??  Any thoughts on that anyone? Meg

http://mail2web.com/ .