Dear group friends,
I recently met a lady named Isabel.  I would guess she is in her 70's.  She
is an artist with a
gallery in my neighborhood.  She has Parkinson's.  Anyway, I bought one of her
paintings 21 years ago.  It turned out to be the thing that broke the ice
so that we were able to connect about our common illness.

We had a wonderful hour long visit and exchanged phone numbers and I
promised to return
with my painting to show her.  I  tried to tell her about this group (she
doesn't know anyone
else but me with PD).  She does not use computers, and doesn't plan to.

So, I'm wondering if there are any artists out there who might like to
write a note to her
through me (since I don't have permission to spread her private address on
the internet).
I'm sure it would mean a great deal to her to know there were people out
there with whom she would have so much in common.

If you are interested, send notes, samples of your work or whatever to me at:

Sue Weiler
9212 Silk Road
Fish Creek, Wi 54212

Please don't take too long.  I'd like to get something to her before the
snow flies because
she lives somewhere else in the winter.

Thanks, Sue