Hi Family,

  I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I have not gone away.  I
haven't been feeling well and am completely overwhelmed with the results of
my tests and the emotional drain of all that I have been through.  I also am
having problems with my internet due to my switching service providers.
Hopefully this last problem will be resolved soon.

  There are a few other things that I have neglected to take care of.  One
and foremost being the gratitude that Robert and I both want to give to the
"group" of people who have contacted us daily via phone and email and snail
mail.  Among these, but not limited to are Joan H., Kathleen C., Edith L.,
Mario, Rayilyn, Bunny, Charlotte and several others who know who you are.
Know that if it were not for all of your support and contact we would not
have been able to get through this journey of ours.

  Another fact that I have neglected to mention and it must be taken into
account is what we have said about Dr. Levesque and his diagnosis of me.
Even though his paper Dx turned out to be wrong.... it was his expertise and
experience that brought him to question his own clinical diagnosis of me and
send me to have the PET scan to begin with to clinch the diagnosis.  This
shows me at least, that a competent neurologist/neurosurgeon will make
definitive tests to prove their diagnosis prior to any invasive procedure.
Remember, we went there to request to be included in his stem cell trials.
He did the PET to make sure of what I had.  I hold the utmost respect for
him having done this.

  I'll be back when I get some rest and clear some of the brain fog and
emotions out of the way.  Needless to say, I'm on a rollercoaster right now
trying to make sense of it all.

Hugs and Warm Fuzzies,
Deborah Setzer aka Tenacity