Dear American Friends,

one year ago I sent a prayer to the List about my feelings on 11th September. That was my poem, not a good one, but explained my thoughts. and hopes.

This prayer is from the net (I deleted the pictures: praying hands, candles and the Union Jack, as it is not welcome to send any than texts...) .
Here in Hungary there will be common prayers all over the country, and in our capital, Budapest there will be built two little "fire-towers" today evening on the Sanit Gellert Hill to remember.

Love and PEACE
May God bless you, may God be with you, all

Olga
PWP 50/47/40 and CG for my own
Hungary

A Prayer To Say We Remember 9/11
To remember is to honor.

Let's honor the memory

of all those we lost.

Let's say a prayer

for all who passed away,

for all who lost loved ones,

for all who were injured,

for all who helped after the attacks,

for all who donated their money, time, and prayers,

and for all who are protecting us now.