Dear Parky Fellows,

sorry for causing anybody trouble, disappointment, misunderstanding.  I was
so angry and disappointed, I was not enough careful with my drafting, I juts
wanted to know YOUR opinion on this item because I, myself thought it was a
big lie, a shame, and I still do not know why and how did I get the message.
Aren't we protected against such "attacks" on the List? Does this message
mean that anybody can use my  (our) emails, addresses, thoughts, feelings,
fears, our disease for any unknown purpose...?
Now I feel as I would be  in a Big Brother or Candy Cam or similar show.
I am on the List to share my thoughts and my very little knowledge on PD
with YOU, and to accept all your helping words, to feel that I am a member
of an understanding "community", to know that if I need  you will guide me,
and hold my hand - and vice versa...

Rev. JJ - you are right, we'd better "Caveat emptor" - but HOW? I  (we, I
suppose) did not want to be a buyer, a customer at all, and I  (we)do not
need such messages.

Est modus in rebus, sunt certi denique fines.

(There are certain border lines  <-- between ethical goods and bads. Sorry,
I am afraid I am not the best Latin-English translator)
This person who is too brave to call him(her?)self a doctor, does not know
these lines.

Question:  isn't there a way  to STOP "working" and sending emails this
<Dr. Sameer Waikar >?????

Love,

Olga