I have noticed that the list has the KLEZ virus bouncing around in it.
There are some very good steps to take to cut down on the chances of
becoming a victim.  I run an online site that has several very good articles
on it
regarding the proper antivirus software, and certain steps to take to rid
the list of
as much of these as possible. I realize this may not be PD related, but
after running websites
and an email database, I do know what it takes to be as safe as possible on
the web.
If anyone does not have antivirus software installed, with a current version
under an active subscription, (I run Nortons System Works, and know where to
buy it for way less than retail) that has been updated to the latest
updates; and the proper settings done, sooner or later you will loose the
critical data
on your hard drive and help spread agony to others.
I do not charge a penny for the articles regarding these steps, so if you
want
me to email them to you or if you just want the links; email me directly.  I
have helped another list
cut down on the number of virus hits, you will never get totally rid of
them, but you can stop 99% of them from hurting your system.
email your request to [log in to unmask] and remember, this is not an
advertisement, or a sales pitch, cuz its FREE, k? All I desire to do is to
be an asset here.  Dats all folks!...
Jeff Bayard
Help Find the Cure!
http://dialforacure.com