Sooooooooooo after all  this, what is my commentary?
We have the brain, our control tower.  A 3lb. mass of technological
equipment that probably far exceeds NASA's comprehensive abilities; yet its
intricacies enabled us to go to the moon!

We have the frustrated, suffering patients who seek some kind, any kind of
peace from the raging Stranger Within who spews confetti-like symptoms and
horrors to everyone-just enough for maybe you have and maybe you haven't.
It's like a charade.  See how long you can last!

We have neuros; some of whom know what they're doing; many who don't.   It
is impossible to fully understand every aspect of neurological diseases and
illnesses and their brain connections.   It takes guts to study the neuro
sciences.   It may take a working team to represent different aspects.

A good neuro will send his patient further.  He will know his limits.  A
poor neuro shouldn't be in practice where he/she can destroy lives.

It then becomes necessary for us and our caregivers to choose a neuro like
we purchase a car or  a home.  If they won't change the medical system, we
must do it for them.  :We must choose wisely to protect ourselves.  We must
fight back when necessary to protect others.

Before I close, two things of note:   After my first neuro experience, I
wrote the clinic administrator and the state medical board.  I was informed
I apparently had a personality conflict with Hope.   I expected this
attitude.  Hippocrates gets forgotten along the way.  A year later I was
informed the good doctor no longer worked at the clinic.  I cannot help but
wonder where he's ruining lives now.

Lastly, we have two fine, caring neuros who give their time to PIEN.  They
learn from us and use what they learn.   Bob did everything he could to help
Deborah.  In the end, he was right.   Both Bob and Jorge put their
reputations on the line for us.  : They have never refused to assist us!
Don't be afraid to ask them questions.   They'll anser if they can.  It's
how we all survive!

Respectfully submitted,
 E of the headdress