  My next project will be helping my good friend Preston Jackson host a
fundraiser for the Parkinson  Alliance. Preston is a world-renowned
artist  (to read about him-please go to:
<http://www.artic.edu/~pjacks/index1.html>      or to
<http://peoriacac.org/artists/pjackson.html>
to  see why). Our event, which will be held in his Checkered Raven Art
Gallery will be called: "The Ghost In
The Gallery" and will feature an exhibit of Preston's art. Preston's
talent does not end there, however. He is also a very gifted jazz guitar
player so I have been in contact with 15 area musicians and they will
provide an afternoon of great jazz. The time of the event is from
2pm-5:30pm on Sunday, October 27th.
     Hors d'ouvers will be served and there will be a cash bar serving
water, soda, beer and wine and I will be concoting my famous autumn brew
with hot appple cider and cinnamon cider-guarenteed to warm the cockels
of your heart! Costumes are optional but there will be a wonderful prize
for the one deemed the most clever and most origial.
     We will also be having a silent auction with items that are sure to
be a hit! We have a mink teddy bear, 3 matted photos from Terry Bowers;
an autographed script from a Frazier show, donated by Charlie Black and
pieces of jewelry from local shop owners. For a howling good time,
please call Joan Snyder at (309) 579-3026 for tickets which are
avialable for $5.00 a person. Tickets will also be available at the door.
    The Checkered Raven Art Gallery is located at 305 SW Water Street in
Peoria, Illinois.
Come if you dare!!!! It will be a great afternoon of art, music and fun.

-

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       50/11
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm