Rayilyn,  I was just wondering how long you have had PD and what your
symptoms are?   I have it about a year now (or should I say at least that I
am aware of) and my symptoms started out with a action tremor in my right
hand and a resting tremor in my right leg.  I now see how much slower I am
and have  recently started with a tremor in my left leg but I am also not on
medication.  I have all these symptoms, but still have not had to change my
lifestyle, just slow it down a bit.  I also exercise, I go to a place called
Curves for Women which has hydraulic machines and I do alot of walking.  I
actually feel great when I am walking.  I noticed you said that you are also
deteriorating but are not on medication so I was just curious about you since
most of the people who write are on all kinds of medication.  Thanks.
Eileen ([log in to unmask])