Raj
I am 53.

I can't believe that you have had it for at least 30 years and are still not
on medication.  I like hearing things like that since the medication scares
me because  I hear such awful things about side effects.  I'm sure there are
people out their on the medication who are doing fine without the side
effects, but unfortunately you never hear about them, you only hear the bad
things.

I also take Co Q10, and Coral Calcium which my husband heard is good so I'm
trying it, thats about it except for my regular vitamins.  Maybe I will have
to start trying some of the stuff that you are taking, what does it do for
you.  Do your legs shake alot, mine do.  But mainly when I am sitting, like
right now as I am typing this they are going a mile a minute.  My hand tremor
I can stop by grabbing it with my other hand, but the leg I have not control
over unless I stand up.  Crazy huh?

Well I am hanging in here without medication for as long as possible thats
all I know.

Eileen