On 17 Sep 2002 at 22:02, Beverly Forte wrote:

> Help! I need to know how to receive only the DIGEST version
> of the list serve.
>
> Beverly

Good Morning Beverly and Good Morning All,

Managing your PIEN Subscription has been "tweaked"
on John Cottingham's webpage until it is simply a matter
of selecting a hyper-link "button" and "clicking" on it...

(thankyou John)

Now... Here's what to do...

See:
PARKINSN List On-line Now P I E N O
(Scan latest messages / Subscribe on-line / Manage your subscription)
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-
online.com/parkmail/maillist.html

If the above link "wraps" in your e-mail and is unusable...

Try: http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/005.html

Look for similar text... and click on the link there...

Once you are on John's P I E N O website, just scroll down
to the "Subscription" buttons and choose...

"Change my Mail to Digest Form"

That's it...

cheers .......... murray