Some are not aware of the Parkinsn Charter/Guidelines on using text only to post to the list. If your email program is producing html or attachments change that to text only and include attachments into the body of the message.

While many organizations like to post .doc files and fancy type and formatting it is verboten here because of the virus danger. I'm sorry if you have documents that you want to share with us, remove the formatting first before hitting the send button.

Readers do not open any attachments from the listserv until you have had a chance to use your virus checker to check the attachment for viruses.

We have taken certain steps to keep Parkinsn as free from the pesky viruses as possible but each person needs to be aware and take the necessary precautions when opening attachments.

Even email from Barbara Patterson or John Cottingham isn't always safe since the present klez infection can send viruses using our return address and name. I can assure you....knock on wood...that we don't have anything other than PD or ET....lol

Cheers,
John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn