i was wondering if anyone on the list could give
me some advice.  I live in Huffman, Texas (Houston
suburb) and I have been thinking for some time that
due to financial reasons I would like to turn my
home into a personal care home.  I have had PD
for 25 years . I thought perhaps someone on the
list might have some information regarding the
first steps that I might take to see if this is even possible. I would
appreciate any ideas you might
have.
Carol Gray