Hi, Raj, and thanks for your support.  I"ve been diagnosed for over 6 years,
and hope the PD/med response theory will be reconsidered by the medical
profession and all of us sufferers.

I'm reinvigorated - did 60% of a mile on treadmill and had good aquatherapy
session.  Trying to get back to a mile.  Did you read about Chris Reeve and
his "walk in water"?

Like you and Rob. I will stick to anti-oxidants, supplements, sheer will
power and determination.   It is people like you who help me to do that.

Thanks again, Rayilyn