Hi, Everyone,

THE HOW DID WE GET HERE ANYWAY SURVEY is in its last stages of calculations.
Our data boss, SuperMario is working the last magic before statistics are
published.

I can tell you that our sample is small compared to the numbers of PDers
etc., who could have participated.   We regret this because we feel, had the
sample been at least 500 ( it was in the 140 range) we would have had
something definite to refer to research.  Nevertheless, if we haven't
learned anything else, we've learned about ourselves!  Bluntly and sadly, we
keep waiting for a cure, but we're not always willing to contribute
information that might shorten the waiting period.

THE HOW DID WE GET HERE ANYWAY SURVEY is extremely thorough.  Admittedly, it
is long.   Whether we complete it, a caregiver completes it or a member of
the family completes it, we owe it to ourselves to contribute vital
information that might some day lead to this cure everyone keeps waiting
for.  As one who is not a PDer but who suffers PD symptoms, it is a way of
contributing my history for a some day answer.  What is it that some or all
of us share that brought us here?

Months ago we announced that the SURVEY is an ongoing entity.  If you are a
newcomer or an oldtimer who has now changed his/her mind, and you are
interested in taking the SURVEY,  here's what you can do.

In an envelope, just send me $1.06 in loose stamps for one SURVEY ;  1.52
for 2
to:           E. Love
               2987 Tolman Lane
               Antelope, CA 95843

I will supply the SURVEY and the envelope.
                            or
You can download the SURVEY from the following URL.

http://www.geocities.com/pdcaregiver/Survey1.html

No matter which way you obtain the SURVEY, please be sure to read the last
page for mailing instructions.

We thank you in behalf of all of us who believe that we don't have to wait
in frustration when we can just as easily have a part in our tomorrows!

Respectfully submitted,
 E of the headdress