Hi, Everyone,

Next week my project will be to construct the PD information/survival guide
that Murray so kindly offered the List not too long ago.  It will be a
wonderful resource for anyone and everyone involved in my life with the
Stranger Within.

To go along with the information/survival guide, I thought perhaps Pien and
Sparkle members might want to add a resource I developed last May called:
Advanced Health Care Directive.  I add POA (Power of Attorney) before
Advanced.

The POA-AHCD is a resource I developed for everyone.  It pretty much covers
everything you and I might want to be sure is handled before we require more
and more care. All we have to do is use the sections that apply to us and
check our own parts of the country's Civil Code to make sure it is all
inclusive.

The POA-AHCD is 14 pages in the rough.  It includes a cover letter plus
instruction sheets.   Completed, my POA is 10 pages.  Yours can be as long
or as short as you want it.

If you are interested, send NO money.  Just send me $1.06 in stamps.  I will
supply the POA and the envelope to:

                                E. Love
                                2987 Tolman Lane
                                Antelope,  CA     95843

In thought and mind; in caring and friendship,

E of the headdress