In a message dated 9/20/2002 10:53:19 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Mine is black. When my doc told me today that "I was an inspiration and he
would probably have given up" I told him I pretended I was already dead,
(since I have no "life"), and being dead, I wasn't doing so bad.  Doubt if
this will help anyone, but it is how I get by. >>

Hi Ray,

If I think of you as Dead Woman, what comes to mind is Dead Woman
Laughing...Swimming...Treadmilling...Caregiving...Letter
Writing...Emailing...Advocating...Engaging...Responding...Supporting...Befrien

ding.

Not bad.

Kathleen