For all I know, I may be behind the times.   Just in case...............

For California residents who need some help paying for their meds:

From the Sacramento Bee, Saturday, Sept. 14, 2002

From the article based on bills signed by the governor:

SB 1278 extends Medicare beneficiaries' ability to get prescription drugs at
Medi-Cal costs.   The program was set to end Jan. 1, 2003.   ( Gov.) Davis
said the state can't wait for federal action on prescription drug benefits.

Byline:  Ed Fletcher

:E of the headdress