I have decided that since our Government has chosen to hinder scientific
research in stem cell therapy and thus delay the possibility of a cure for
Parkinson disease that I will be sending my long-term care bills to my "Uncle
Sam"  or "Big Brother" or how about George Bush & "Rev" Sheldon (they can
split it up between them...all I care is that they keep the checks coming).
 If they have the moral obligation to take away our chances for a cure, they
have the moral and financial obligation to take care of us as we suffer the
consequences.

Dee