I would love to hear more about superwalks...here in the States we all seem
to do our own thing locally, not even on the same day or in the same month.
If you know the organizer or some of the ins and outs of the organization
required, I will try to get some people "on the same page" here.  Send me any
information you have, please.  I know that one or more of the national orgs
would like to develop something like this.  Thanks, Meg  [log in to unmask]