Meg:-
In Canada, Superwalks are generally staged during the last weekend of
September
Each walk is organized by local support groups, with The Parkinson`s Society
of Canada (1-800-565-3000) acting as co-ordinator. You might speak to
Meredith Saunderson--  I believe she could provide you with additional
information ... I presently am only involved with the superwalk in the
Niagara Peninsula... Hope this helpful - Carole..........P.S. where are you
located ?