Hi Randy and Cliff,

I just picked up my 3 month supply
(450 tabs Sinemet CR 200/50)
at the local Pharmacy - not shopped around...
here in Canada at a listed cost of $552.68 Can.
(fortunately, I have benefits that pay - not me!)

552.68 CAD Canada Dollars = 350.240 USD
United States Dollars

1 CAD = 0.633713 USD

1 USD = 1.57800 CAD

I used an online currency converter to obtain the above figures...

xe.com Universal Currency Converter
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

cheers ...... murray

On 30 Sep 2002 at 8:17, Cliff Blair wrote:

> Thanks Randy, never thought about the exchange rate...Cliff
>

> >From: "randy ford" <[log in to unmask]>
> >
> > regarding Canadian drug prices, are you taking into consideration
> > the exchange rate element?  They might appear to be more expensive
> > if that is the Canadian dollar you are  looking at/
> >
> > Randy

* * *