From: "WILL JOHNSTON" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 9:32 AM
Subject: VIRUS ALERT A HOAX

> The computer virus alert passed on in "Ask the Doctor" September 30 is a
hoax. The file you are instructed  to remove is a perfectly good file which
should be found in every Windows operating system.  It is a relatively
seldom used file which can be used to work with JAVA files.      jdbgmgr.exe
is the Java DeBug ManaGeR.EXEcute file.    THIS IS NOT A VIRUS.

> Will Johnston
> DelMarVa Chapter  APDA
> Salisbury MD

mailto:[log in to unmask]